1. Lack of Oxygen in our universe is due to
pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of
the ozone layer.
2. The ambient air that we breathe contains only 21%
pure Oxygen , 78% nitrogen, and 1% trace gases.
3. Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity
decreases 5% with every decade of life. This lung elasticity
means less Oxygen as we age.
4. Our brain, which makes up 2% of our total mass, requires
20% of the body's Oxygen needs.
5. Cancer attacks every organ in our body, except the
heart because of its abnormal supply of Oxygen.
6. The human body must have Oxygen to convert
the carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in our diet into heat, energy,
and life. This process is known as "metabolism".
7. Oxygen is a proven detoxifier and has anti-aging
8. Oxygen gives the body the ability to relax
and rebuild itself. It detoxifies blood, and strengthens
the immune system while healing your mind, spirit, and soul.
9. Since Oxygen is the main fuel required to
Oxidize your carbohydrates, sugars, fats and proteins into energy,
a lack of Oxygen will promote an inadequate Oxidation
process (poor burning of foods), which will result in a lower
percentage of your foods being converted into energy and high
percentage of your foods turning into fat.
10. Humans can go 3 weeks without food, 3 days without
water, but cannot go 3 minutes without Oxygen .
11. Every day humans take 20,000 breaths.
12. By mass, Oxygen makes up 90% of the water
molecule; water makes up 65-75% of the human body.
13. Many scientists agree that most disease and infection
are caused by a lack of Oxygen at the cellular level.
14. Each cell of your body is a complete living entity
with its own metabolism - it needs a constant supply of Oxygen
and sufficient nourishment.
15. 90% of our energy comes from Oxygen and
only 10% comes from food and water.
16. The primary function of the respiratory system is
to supply the blood with Oxygen in order for the blood
to deliver Oxygen to all parts of the body.
17. Oxygen gets rid of toxicity. Bacteria, viruses,
and parasites are destroyed in the presence of Oxygen - especially
18. Oxygen is a necessary component in every
chemical reaction important to human physiology.
19. Every cell of the human body needs Oxygen
to function properly because Oxygen is essential to cleansing
and feeding your cells.
20. After physical exertion, the muscle burning and pain
comes from the buildup of lactic acid, one of your body's waste
products that is created when you don't have enough Oxygen
to meet your muscles demand.
21. If the human body is stressed it will cause an Oxygen
deficiency because it brings about the production of adrenaline
which uses Oxygen.
22. Oxygen is an important key to good health,
and research has shown that there is a significant difference
in the amount of Oxygen in a strong healthy person and
a chronically ill individual.
Back to top